Tuesday 6 March 2012

Aquatic inspiration; A trip to the fish market
Upon focusing on the collections for the ocean trend of Spring/Summer 2012 I decided to pay a visit to my local fish market in Bolton, my main reason for doing so was to increase my archive of photographs and to focus more upon fish, noting there colour and shape as well as the way in which they were displayed upon the counters. The varied hues of silvers and blues are most interesting and would create a visually pleasing colour pallet for my editorial. The photographs below document my trip;






Most of the fish were displayed upon crushed ice with green parsley leaf for decoration, the contrast between the white ice, the silvery shade of fish and the vivid green is beautiful and something I could possibly include when designing my editorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment